The FENG London, United Kingdom Chapter
Next MeetingNo upcoming meetings.
About the London, United Kingdom Chapter
The London Chapter:
We have grown to over nine hundred members based in the UK and Europe, representing a diverse range of industries and roles. As we continue to social distance, our meetings are held via Zoom. Once we are back to in-person meetings, we will resume our dinner meetings every two months in London. Meetings are devoted primarily to networking in an informal setting. An online forum has been introduced for the UK members to complement the existing organisation and further facilitate networking between senior financial executives.
FENG LinkedIn Groups for discussion topics and post/share articles:
FENG Global: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1654227/
FENG UK: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8917484/
London UK Chapter Chairs:
The FENG Job Club:
- A meeting will be held every second Monday between 11:00 and 13:15.
- Only FENG members can attend, only once in any given week, and meetings are limited to 10 attendees.
The FENG Job Club: We are holding Zoom meetings. Once we resume in-person meetings, we will be meeting at the offices of Goodman Masson.
+44 (07967) 012914
+44 (0) 207 324 0584
- John Yates
+44 (777) 5560101
- John Yates is a career interim Finance Director/CFO, specializing in mid-cap sized organisations that are facing challenges in the areas of strategy, transformation, operational performance, mergers and acquisitions or face cash flow issues. He often works with Private Equity and Venture Capital backed companies as well as privately owned companies. Industry sectors he works in are: TechMediaTelco, Business Services, FMCG, NGO, Health and Hospitality.
John has extensive international experience having lived/worked in the UK, USA, Middle East, South Africa, Far East, Western and Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine and Romania).
- Gurminder Dhanda
- Gurminder is an experienced CFO/Finance Director with a track record of growth and delivering sustainable change and transformation in large private equity and listed groups operating in retail, financial services and B2B sectors.
Recently he has been delivering commercial, business process re-engineering and outsourcing projects in an interim capacity at Sofology, a standalone company of UK market leader DFS Furniture plc. Prior to that he was finance director of the global Wholesale & Partners and EMEA Retail businesses of Travelex Group, the world’s leading retail foreign exchange specialist, delivering market changing innovations in omni-channel retail and monetised fintec, before contributing to a dual track IPO/sale process.
- Emma Oswick
+44 (020) 8281 8106
- Nick McCall
+44 (779) 947 0772
- Nick McCall is the Chairman of Canning House, an NGO whose unique role is to promote understanding and relationships between the UK and Latin America. Prior to this Nick held a number of roles within the Wealth Management industry as Head of Wealth Management at Dolfin Financial UK, CEO of Hay Hill Wealth Management Ltd and previously CEO of Falcon Private Wealth Ltd with an extensive background in international banking and wealth management.
Prior to that Nick McCall held the position of Director, Head of Country Management and Governance, Regional Management with responsibility for governance of Credit Suisse activities for EMEA having joined CSFB in November 2000 when the Firm merged with Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette International.
Prior to serving as Treasurer for DLJI Nick was Merrill Lynch’s Regional Treasurer for the Americas based in New York and was also responsible for Global Long Term Funding. Nick joined Merrill Lynch in 1996 from Banco Bilbao Vizcaya New York where he was Head of Treasury & Capital Markets and previously had worked for thirteen years with Lloyds Bank International in eight countries covering a variety of roles in Corporate Banking and Treasury.
Mr. McCall held several board positions for Credit Suisse including the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors for Bank Credit Suisse in Moscow and was a Board Member of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Shawn McCarthy
+44 (07908) 491139
- International Head of Treasury with extensive European and US treasury experience in a variety of FTSE/Fortune 500 companies. A consistent record of advancement and achievement in all aspects of international Treasury & Tax practice with related experience in M&A transactions, corporate finance, risk management and reporting functions.