The FENG Family Businesses S.I.G.
Next MeetingNo upcoming meetings.
About the Family Businesses S.I.G.
MEETINGS ARE NEW YORK BASED
The FAMILY BUSINESS & FAMILY OFFICE SIG has 5,000 members and is comprised of Senior Level Executives, CFOs, Controllers, Family Office Managers, CPAs, various other professionals and outside advisers.
We endeavor to have monthly Networking Meetings with guest speakers in the Manhattan, NY. The meetings cover themes of interest to privately held companies, family offices, family businesses, entrepreneurs, private equity firms, venture capitalists and other private businesses types. Themes cover the role of:
- CLOUD Technology for Alternative Asset Management
- Risk management and insurance solutions
- Compliance & corporate governance
- Treasury/asset-liability management
- Taxation and legislative issues
- Qualified retirement plans; pensions, 401-K, IRA
- Human resource management
- Investment management
- Role of boards in privately held companies
- Buy/sell agreements and key man insurance
- New trends/issues impacting privately held companies
This leadership position is available, contact Matt Bud for more information.