The FENG Greensboro (Piedmont Triad), NC Chapter
10/18/2021 – 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
The FENG Greensboro (Piedmont Triad), NC Chapter meetings:
About the Greensboro (Piedmont Triad), NC Chapter
328 members with more than half on the Alumni list (meaning -- employed or they have landed and are with a new employer). Many are from outside the area, so chapter meetings are typically less than 15 people which then provides enough time to focus on each person's current issues.
Meetings are held:
- January and February: fourth Monday of the month
- March through November: third Monday of the month
- December: No meeting
The group encourages alumni members to attend -- they will get satisfaction from helping another FENG member during a critical time of their search and can build relationships with other members to gain professional assistance when they need it.
- Brad Earle
- David Stokes
- David has been a member of the FENG since 2010, was the founding Chairman of the Louisville Chapter and currently is a Co-Chair of the Greensboro, NC Chapter. He is a trade and bank credit professional. Currently, David is writing a book on Credit Management, “Protect Your Assets, Strategically Oriented, Metrics Centered Credit Management”.
06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
TIME ZONE: US Eastern Time
You must register on The FENG website by noon the day before the meeting to receive the Zoom instructions. The time zone will not appear in the initial auto response you receive when you register.
You will be sent the Zoom link late afternoon the day before the meeting.
If you miss the deadline or do not receive the link (make sure you check your SPAM folder), please contact one of the Greensboro Chapter Chairs:
- David Stokes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Earle, email@example.com
For Meeting Information,