Topic: Long Island, NY

Subject: Fractional CFO
Rich Richer
Member: 2003
Submitted on 12-07-20 5:44 pm
Business/industry performance has resulted in a move from full time CFO to a three day per week consulting relationship, effective January 1, 2021.  So I'm seeking fractional CFO, consulting, project or other work to be productive on a full time basis.  I bring 45 years of business experience, the last 20 plus as CFO of both privately owned and publicly traded firms in the food distribution, beverage distribution and manufacturing, advertising, and pharmaceutical/health care industries, in scale of $25 to $275MM. Bring technical, organizational and leadership skills to the job.  Successful in turnaround and high growth environments, working at executive level and hands on as required.  Considered to be a management accounting pro, my academic and current professional credentials include an MBA, CMA, CGEIT, CTP and additional certifications.  This new relationship gets 100% of my skills and talent for a fraction of the cost of a full time CFO.  Not looking to replace any CFO, I can extend your reach and productivity with mature judgement and a broad skillset. Looking for advice, reaching out to contacts and potential opportunities.

Rich Richer, CMA CGEIT CTP

516-384-0464

[email protected]

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo