A multi-billion dollar food manufacturing company in the Inland Empire is seeking a supply chain controller. Below are the requirements:
Supply Chain Controller – Ontario
· This position is primarily responsible for overseeing and directing all supply chain financial functions
· 5+ years’ of experience as a controller/manager in either a corporate or manufacturing company (food industry is plus)
· Knowledge of activity based costing
· Experience with S&OP
· Broad business experience on both the revenue and cost side. Understanding of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statements and Cash Flow.
· JD Edwards experience is a plus
Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. Email your resume to[email protected] and call Stephen Acosta directly at (909) 579-3690.
Home | © 2022 The Financial Executives Networking Group | Legal Info | Website by Square Squared | Advertise